Mobile Strategy Consulting
Results driven by discovery.
How do we discover your goals and problems?
The same way we have for over 13 years. We take a step back and ask questions, identify your audience and actually map out a return on investment. Sure we can build you an app or a mobile site, most technology companies can. The technology is not difficult, what’s difficult is mapping the technology to the business objectives and that’s where 13 years of custom software development experience comes in hand.
How do we develop a mobile application that improves your business?
After we understand the needs and problems of the people involved we create a solution that involves three things:
- the actual smartphone application features
- the measurable success the business will see from launching this mobile app
- and how that measurable success will affect the bottom line of the organization. We don’t believe any solution is complete with out all three.
How do we create and deliver world class mobile business solutions?
With a solution in place the final step is to create and deliver a mobile application or mobile web site that meets the vision. The combination of our guiding principals about mobile development and world class talent help insure our client’s receive solutions that improve their business.
Mobile Web Development
Mobile usage is growing exponentially. Companies are looking to leverage mobile to connect, collaborate and engage with their mobile audience. The rapid mobile technology innovation means that selecting a right partner is very critical. The mobile ecosystem is complex – with an array of different technologies. That’s where Phase 2 comes in and acts as your single partner for all your mobile web development needs.
Phase 2 mobile web development expertise includes
- iPhone application development
- Android application development
- Mobile web site design
- Mobile site versus mobile application assessment
- Mobile strategy consulting
- iPad Application Development
- Custom Mobile App Development
- Smartphone Application Development
- HTML 5
- Mobile Landing Pages
- QR Codes
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile Frameworks
We work on all platforms – iPhone, Android, iPad, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 7. Java ME, BREW and Symbian.
We have multi domain expertise
- Educational mobile strategy and development
- Location aware apps
- Entertainment Apps
- Enterprise mobile development
- Games and multimedia apps
- Business process apps
- Custom App Development
- Business Apps
- Mobile Coupons & Discounts
- Music and Video Apps
- Financial Apps
- News Apps
- Medical Apps
- Communication and messaging apps
iPad Application Development
Phase 2 Interactive’s team of mobile strategy consultants are ready to help your enterprise go mobile. According to a report by Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty, the iPad is on track to become the world’s most popular mobile device, within just 3 months of its launch.
All industries are embracing this powerful device – and creating applications to empower their employees and customers. The iPad is transforming the way we do business. Our team of iPad application developers can help your firm – create iPad products and solutions. Here are 4 examples of iPad Applications for the Enterprise.
Our iPad application development services include
- Business apps for CRM, HR, etc. We can help you take a piece of the business process and create a iPad application for greater productivity and efficiency.
- Entertainment and educational iPad Apps.
- Games and multimedia apps.
- Internet apps.
- Porting web applications to mobile platforms.
We offer complete mobile strategy and development services – iPhone development, iPad development, Android development and mobile website development.
iPhone Application Development
Phase 2 Interactive’s team of mobile strategy consultants are ready to help your enterprise go mobile. Phase 2 has expert level skills in iPhone Application Development, Custom Mobile Application Development, Android Application Development and iPad application development.
Let’s get to know what is iOS?
iOS is the world’s most advanced mobile platform. Originally it is developed for iphone, but now it also support to other Apple devices such as the iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV. iOS is an operating system for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and Apple TV. The rising popularity of iPhone for communication, business, news and entertainment cannot be ignored by companies. Forward looking companies are creating mobile apps to engage and serve customers on the go.
iPhone Growth Statistics
- Apple’s Steve Jobs announced a record quarter on the back of iPhone sales, which reached 20.34m, more than double the number sold last year. The firm’s revenues were $28.57bn, up 90% year-on-year, and profits $7.31bn, up 124%, as it sold 20.34m iPhones.
- Apple has confirmed that its App Store has now recorded more than 15 billion app downloads
All industries are leveraging this powerful and hi-tech device and designing/developing iPhone applications to serve customers and stay connected with them 24/7. Forward looking businesses are creating apps like CRM for their mobile work force.
Our iPhone application development services include
- iPhone business process apps
- iPhone Games and multimedia apps
- iPhone location aware apps
- Entertainment iPhone Apps
- iPhone Business Apps
- iPhone Custom App Development
- Educational iPhone Apps
Android Application Development
Phase 2 Interactive’s team of mobile strategy consultants are ready to help your enterprise go mobile. Below are some statistics depicting the rising popularity of Android based smartphones
Android application development is growing..
- According to Canalys..
- Canalys reveals smart phone market exceeded 100 million units in Q4 2010
- Google’s Android becomes the world’s leading smart phone platform
- Overall, 35.7 million Android-based handsets shipped during the quarter, accounting for 35 percent of the world’s 101 million smartphones shipped.
According to androidtapp.com survey..
- About 60,000 Android phones sold daily, about 22M a year
- Rock star Android developers shine like PolarBit with over 1 million downloads and Edward Kim bringing in $13k a month from app sales
- U.S. make up 65% of Android devices
Android is software platform for mobile devices that includes Operating System, middleware and key applications. Android’s mobile operating system is based on the Linux kernel. Android offers the framework and infrastructure for companies to build mission critical applications.
Our team of Android application developers can help your firm – create Android based products and solutions.
Our Android application development services include
- Android Games Applications
- Internet Application
- Entertainment Android Apps
- Android Business Apps
- Multimedia Applications
- Educational Android Apps
- Social networking Android Apps
From Android apps to iPhone app development, Phase 2 Interactive’s team of mobile strategy consultants helps clients throughout the country keep up in a growing mobile world. If you are interested in getting Android app developed, contact us today and we will be happy to help you.