Since 1998, Phase 2 has had a significant positive impact on hundreds of businesses. We’ve done this by intelligently applying the use of software & internet technology to solve those businesses core problems. And we’re not done yet.
We’re looking for a Software Architect and need someone with the following attributes:
- A great communicator. You need to be able to communicate across many platforms: written, digitally, in person, if you can swing it, via ESP. You’ll be interacting with our customers at the executive level, with our own developers and with in-house and contract visual designers. You need the ability to understand our customers business problems and translate that into technical solutions.
- A creative thinker & problem solver. Our customers look to us to think creatively about their problems and provide solutions using customized software solutions. If there were obvious answers to our customers’ problems, they would not be calling Phase 2. They look to us to think creatively and provide innovative solutions.
- Leadership and vision. The role of Software Architect requires you to lead teams of people and provide a vision for how technology can be applied to solve problems.
Some experience we’re going to look for from you:
- Information or Software architecture
- Software development background
- Involvement with implementing great UI
- A history of new technology adoption
So, what’s in it for you?
Phase 2 takes on the more complex problems so you’ll be working on more interesting problems instead of the same old, same old. We pay competitively and recognize individual and team achievement. Our culture takes commitment to our customers very seriously while not taking ourselves too seriously. If you’re offended by people taking breaks during the day for a game of hacky-sack, then don’t bother applying.
Interested? Contact Heath Clinton, President, Phase 2.